Fun subject lines help keep your creative team thinking on their toes. Plus, crafty subject lines help keep your users engaged. Did you know that 35% of email recipients open the email based on the subject line? Throw your subscribers a bone. When they open your email give them a scare and a reason to stare.
Today’s post is basically a round – up of some happy holiday humor in the inbox. I’m going to source through my mailboxes and pull out some of the best Halloween subjects.
1. [Invite inside!] No tricks today…just treats 🙂
Subject from Kimraluna.com
2. Trick or Treat Yo’ Self
Subject from LivingSocial.com
3. Track or Treat Ends Monday
Subject from K1 Speed Go Karting
4. Wicked DEALS Across Our Brands + EARLY HOLIDAY ACCESS
Subject from Cheryls.com
5. Witch, Please…
Subject from Spirit.com
6. Spooktacular Domino’s deals inside
Subject from Dominos.com
7. Not a Trick! 2 BIG sales end TONIGHT
Subject from Erincondren.com
8. Don’t be afraid….scary savings inside…
Subject from WeightWatchers.com
9. From spooky frights to cozy nights
Subject from Lush.com
10. Tune in: Get your Ghoul on with SCREAM Radio!
Subject from SiriusXM
11. Spooky Surprises Await … Open If You Dare!
Subject from Kelloggs
12. We’ve Gone Batty! 31% off Sitewide!
Subject from Vanity
13. This UnBOOleiveable SALE ends in a few hours!
Subject from Irresistible Me Stylists