Digital Marketing Tools
Are you a digital marketing rock star or a digital marketing wanna be? Either way here is a mash up of 6 mind-blowing digital marketing tools which will be a game changer for your business. The good news is that each of these tools we hand selected also has some free elements or free trials. This way you can test it out before you blow your money.
1. Ninja Outreach – So, recently I started using this tool to make more connections and grow my network. It allows you to do a keyword search to identify leaders and influencers in your niche. They already have a huge database of contact data which allows you to get to work making connections.
*Notice* – I did a quick search for “affiliate bloggers” and then it returned me many results. I can mark which influencers I want to short list, and I can hit the trash can on people who are not as relevant to what I am looking for.
One of the best things about this platform is that allows you to build out premade contact templates and can even integrate with your email account to push out requests quickly. They also have plenty of templates to make reaching out even more easily. Over all, if you are looking for more connections, partnerships, prospects, etc. I would recommend you use this platform.
2. Canva– As a graphics designer at heart, I cannot get enough of Canva. It is a great marketing tool that allows you to eye-catching graphics on the fly. It can even make a web programmer look like he/she is good at graphic design.
Really, this tool has everything that you need. It has a lot of font options, stock photography, icons, shapes, pre-made layouts. Want to know how much this tool costs? It’s FREE to use, they also have free layouts. You only need to pay when you buy stock photos, and they have an impressive stock photo gallery!
Check out this beautiful image I created by using Canva.
3. Start A Fire– This tool is nothing short of amazing, imagine running your own advertisement on someone else’s site at no cost! If another blogger has an interesting story you would like to share with your social media followers, you can now share the content and still have a link back to your relevant content.
Why would you not take advantage of getting a little extra exposure by sharing other interesting content? Check out this image below of how the pop up looks on another person’s site, but is recommending the reader to also read our recommended content.
4. Feedly.com Like writers get writers block, sometimes you can get a creative block for what to post next on social media. Probably you don’t have enough of your own content to keep constantly sharing, but even if you did that might not be a good idea. It’s always good to have some variety.
But, when you are not sure what you should post, or what articles are new and trending, Feedly helps you figure that out. You can get free access to their tools, you can then follow major companies, or influencers and push out their content to your social media platforms.
Sure, you probably could follow all of these influencers on twitter too and just ‘retweet’, but this tool goes far beyond that. You won’t feel lost in a sea of garbage, you can target specific things that will be of value to your audience and you can even push the article into your social scheduling tools like Hootsuite.
5. WooRank – This is more of a tool for improving your SEO, making sure your website is SEO optimized plus you can see reports in a very easy to read format. WooRank also has a very nice competitive analysis feature that allow you to keep an eye on your competitors. You can easily TRY FOR FREE on over at their site.
6. SumoMe –These tools are a dream for bloggers and online business owners. They help you get more email subscribers, more opt-ins and more …. Well, more everything. It helps you put “social share” buttons on your website and helps you request email captures with their ‘pop-up’ pro tools. They also have nice ‘welcome mats’ designed to welcome the website visitor and high light some of the best things you do.
These are just a handful of digital marketing tools for you to start taking advantage of. The best part is that each of these tools have a free trial, so you can try it before you buy it. So, while you are out there working on growing your business, and capturing new leads, don’t forget to validate email addresses as well. Want to validate some of your contact data for free simply fill out our contact form below to request your free email list assessment.
Do you have any recommendations for other digital marketing tools? Share in the comments which ones you use.